BigHospitality readers are in with the chance to win one of 3 x £50 John Lewis vouchers or one of 10x additional prices of 1 x case of J20 Midnight Amber, with each Case containing 24 bottles, courtesy of Britvic.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill out this short online survey, which should take less than 10 minutes to complete and asks operators about their current drinks offer, how important it is to your sales and stocking decisions.
To enter please visit their survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TGCK6F6
SHORT Ts AND Cs
- Entry Instructions: To enter, fully complete and submit the Britvic survey questions online at [ https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TGCK6F6 ]. Survey’s completed after the end of the Promotional Period will not be entered into the prize draw.
- You must fill in your contact details in order to be entered into the draw and be notified of any prize win. The Promoter will only use your details to contact you in the event of a win. The Promoter will not use your details for any other purpose. All contact details will be held with Big Hospitality
- If you do not wish to be entered into the prize draw, please omit your contact details only from the survey. Name and Outlet Name sections must be filled in to complete the survey
- Start Date: <1pm, 3/11/15>
- Closing Date: <11pm, 15/11/15>
- No purchase is required to enter but you must have internet access.
- Prizes: 3 x £50 John Lewis vouchers (Main Prizes) and 10 Additional Prizes of 1 x Case of J2O Midnight Amber, with each Case containing 24 bottles
- Entrants: This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw. Normal restrictions apply
- The Promoter: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4TZ. Registered in England No. 772125245
LONG Ts AND Cs
- The Promoter: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4TZ. Registered in England No. 772125245.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- Entry Instructions: To enter, fully complete and submit the Britvic survey questions online at [ https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TGCK6F6]. Survey’s completed after the end of the Promotional Period will not be entered into the prize draw. If you complete the survey (including adding your contact details) you will be entered into the draw automatically. If you do not wish to enter the competition please do not enter any contact details.
- No purchase necessary but entrants must have internet access to enter this promotion. One entry per person.
- The prize: 3 x £50 John Lewis gift vouchers (Main Prizes) and 10 Additional Prizes of a case of J2O Midnight Amber (each Case contains 24 bottles).
- Promotional Period: Prize draw opens <1pm, 3/11/15> and Closes <11pm, 15/11/15> (Promotional Period).
- Prize Draw: Draw will take place after the end of the Promotional Period.
- Winner Selection: All winners will be drawn under independent supervision at random from all valid entries received.
- Winner Notification: All winners will be notified via the telephone number or email address supplied when filling out the survey within seven days of the prize draw.
- Winner Claim: Winners have 7 days from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability.
- Please allow 28 days from valid acceptance for delivery of the prize. Prizes will be delivered via registered post or courier. A signature will be required to acknowledge delivery. The Promoter is not responsible for prizes lost, damaged or stolen in the post.
- If any prizes are undelivered due to inaccurate details the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and reallocate the prize entitlement with no liability.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The name and county of each of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to Britvic, Publicasity, Sky Light City Tower, 50 Basinghall Street, London, EC2V 5DE
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives. In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one(s) of an equivalent value should the prizes become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to another participant. Resale of the prize is strictly prohibited.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple aliases to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- Prize winners agree to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in reasonable unpaid publicity for the purposes of this Promotion.
- Data Privacy: Entrants' personal data will be used in order to contact winners. Data will be held by Big Hospitality and passed to the Promoter for the sole purpose of contacting winners. The Promoter will not use your details for any other purposes. By entering the promotion you agree to the use of your data in this way.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.